Monday 3 December 2018

Is there any cure for Alzheimer's ?

Search for Alzheimer's vaccine 

Alzheimer's disease is a growing concern since it looks nearly exclusively in elderly adults.

As the amount of elderly people climbs in the USA, the range of cases will probably even rise.

Even though scientists are still exploring the specific reasons for Alzheimer's disease they
genuinely believe that neural markers play a main role.

The disorder appears to involve some buildup of specific proteins from the brain identified as
Beta amyloid and tau.

The search for a vaccine

Present-day treatments for Alzheimer's usually do not prevent disease development, or so
the hunt for effective choices is continuing. Some investigators expect that targeting amyloid
accumulation could make it feasible to prevent Alzheimer's disease at its own paths.

Earlier studies revealed that introducing antibodies to amyloid proteins somewhat reduces
protein accumulation. From early 2000s, scientists used this understanding to produce a
vaccine. But once they analyzed the vaccine in humans, it generated distress in the minds
of 6 percent of those participants, which makes it very dangerous to become more usable.

Ever since that time, scientists have centered on having a means to create antibodies that
bind to Alzheimer's proteins without activating the t-cell response that resulted in brain
inflammation.

In Dr. Rosenberg's most current newspaper he explains a fresh strategy. His team started by

minding DNA programming for amyloid in to the skin in contrast to the muscle. The injected
cells generated a three-molecule series of Beta amyloid (ab42).

This molecule series sparked a resistant response, generating antibodies which aim ab42.

The embryo prevented the accumulation of amyloid plaques and indirectly prevented the
accumulation of tau. Significantly, there have been no adverse immune responses.

This analysis may be actually the culmination of ten years of research that's demonstrated
this vaccine may effortlessly and effectively aim in animal models that which we think may
possibly cause Alzheimer's disease says Dr. Rosenberg, who's excited about the
consequences. "I believe we're getting near analyzing this therapy in humans”.
The outcomes featured at the journal Alzheimer's Research and Treatment.


best neurologist in hyderabad


Lots of labs are now utilizing diverse approaches to come up with a vaccine for Alzheimer's
disease.

For example, some investigators are centered on using a passive immunization technique.
They truly are growing vaccines against tau and amyloid proteins from the lab and injecting
them to people who have Alzheimer's disease.

A top doctor has obtained an alternative approach by emphasizing busy immunotherapy, that

involves activating your body to create cells. This procedure can make it much easier to create
the vaccine and is significantly more cost effective compared to passive immunization. 

Additionally, activating your body's immune response creates a larger selection of antibodies,

which might potentially be effective.

As Alzheimer's ordinarily arises after on the planet, relatively smaller flaws in its evolution
can make a considerable gap.

"In case the start of the disorder might possibly be postponed by 5 decades, which will be
enormous for its patients and their loved ones. The amount of dementia cases may stop by
half"

Later on, the investigators expect that evaluations will probably soon be available to find
plaques and tangles before symptoms arise. Theoretically, health practitioners could then
supply the patient using an effective medicine after pinpointing these ancient signs. This
vaccine could prevent additional protein buildup, thereby stopping the development of
Alzheimer's disease.

As a top neurologist in hyderabad states,"The longer you leave it unsaid, the effect it's
going to have worsens.”

There's still a very long way to tread. First, researchers must assess that the vaccine in
humans, that'll be a very long process by it self. By using this procedure, scientists may
continue to create advancement from early detection of Alzheimer's disease pathology.




7 comments:

  1. I have decided to make this post or testimony public. My husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s ten years ago. I loved my husband very much, and it was heartbreaking to have him develop Alzheimer's disease, and to stand by and watch him decline in his ability to take care of himself, struggling with day-to-day tasks. It takes away his memory and eventually the ability to do basic tasks. Alzheimer’s doesn’t just affect the person who is diagnosed, it also turns your world as caregiver, upside down if your loved one is grappling with the condition. To be clear, there is no pharmaceutical medicine, no magic pill that have any significant effect on the progressive downhill course of this disease. Not until we use a Herbal Medicine called BRONGEE that put an end to it. He has been well and living his best life. While there may be other different option to into. Never make your own success path a secret. There should be no shame. Contact Dr Rohan with dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com, It may also help you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to use this medium to tell the world what i have been going through. I was diagnosed of Alzheimer's and Dementia (AD) ten years ago, I lost my memory, I can't even recognize my own children and grand children. I hurt everyone that comes around me though it was not my fault because I never knew all this I was doing until I was cured by an Indian doctor, Dr.Rohan. He cured me with his herbal medicines and now I am leaving my best life, I love my children so much and I regret every of my actions during that period. I have also come to realize that testimonies are not meant to be hidden that is why I am sharing it here in case there is anyone who has any kind of disease you can contact Dr.Rohan with dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com he may also help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this medium to tell the world what i have been going through. I was diagnosed of Alzheimer's Dementia (AD) ten years ago, I lost my memory, I can't even recognize my own children and grand children. I hurt everyone that comes around me though it was not my fault because I never knew all this I was doing until I was cured by an Indian doctor, Dr.Rohan. He cured me with his herbal medicines and now I am leaving my best life, I love my children so much and I regret every of my actions during that period. I have also come to realize that testimonies are not meant to be hidden that is why I am sharing it here in case there is anyone who has any kind of disease you can contact Dr.Rohan with dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com he may also help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most people around the world do not believe there is cure for Alzheimer's/dementia talk more of herbal cure. After my father was diagnosed of Alzheimer's, all modes of medication including donepezil (Aricept), rivastigmine (Exelon) and galantamine (Razadyne) couldn't help treat him until I came across an article online about Dr Rohan and his herbal exploit in treating and curing Alzheimer's. I contacted him regarding my father's situation and he assured me my father will be cured using herbal medicine. We acquired his herbal medicine out of desperation to cure my father, lo and behold I started seeing positive results in my father just about 3 week and what amazed me the most was that by the 12th week my father became completely cured and OK beyond my imagination after all necessary test confirmation. Believe it or not I have seen it all there is herbal cure for Alzheimer's that is more potent than any medication or treatment. If you have Alzheimer's I advise you opt for herbal cure by contacting Dr Rohan on dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com you shall come here to testify just like me. Believe it or not I have pass the information for awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents passed when I and my little brother were just 12 and 8 years. So our grandparents raised us. I had come to deeply love and appreciate them considering what they went through for us. Grand dad became a victim of Alzheimer's disease (AD) when he was 70, this became a cause for concern to us. In the heat of the challenge, our grand mum passed away leaving behind our sick grand dad. It was a trying time in our family. We spent virtually all our savings in search for a cure to his AD. He was subjected to Carbidopa-levodopa all along as a treatment in addition to several medications. The pains and fear of losing him pushed us to look for alternatives away from Western Treatment. In search of a cure for his AD, we flew to India for treatment, yet nothing positive came out from those trips and money spent.
    Our search for his cure became intense, as we joined network of those with AD. Along the line, we moved to the internet to enhance our reach. It became a success when we read about Dr. Rohan Herbal Medicines. We looked up his name and saw countless successful testimonies shared by those who had used his herbal medicines for several ailments. Without further delay, we contacted him and explained our Dad’s plight. He gave his assurance of a complete cure in less than 8 months. We thought it was impossible. After 5 years of various travels and medications, it was not our fault to have doubt initially. But we gave it a try and true to his words, we saw very positive results in less than 2 months of using Dr. Rohan Herbal Medicine for our Dad’s Alzheimer's Disease (AD). It has been over 5 years our grandfather has been healthy and living a good life after using Dr. Rohan Herbal Medicine to cure his AD. He celebrated his 80th birthday in March and has been a good great-grandfather to our children. This is not a story, I have to do this to help someone out there. I believe no hope is lost with Dr. Rohan’s Herbal Treatment. If your case look like my grandfather’s own, contact him via dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com Believe me you will come back to testify.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom was diagnosed of Alzheimer's disease 7 years ago, almost when all hope was lost due to several failed attempt in making her healthy. My desires to see her permanently free drives me into searching the internet for possible solutions which led me to a video about Alzheimer’s disease on YouTube, I met with a comment about herbal medication and how an herbal doctor used herbs to cured someone of Alzheimer's Dementia. I usually do not believe in herbal medications but i had to give it a try for the sake of my dying mother. I collected the herbal doctor's contact and reached out to him, we talked about it and he asked few questions about her physical challenges and her previous medical treatment report which i provided the details, and then he prepared the herbal medicine and sent them to me here in Tennessee with prescriptions on how to use it attached to it and i ensured my mom took the herbal medicine accordingly and within 3 weeks of using this medication, we started seeing improvement in her health condition and now, i am very happy to share this testimony that my mom is permanently cured from this horrible disease called Alzheimer and i encourage everyone suffering from one sickness or the other not to lose hope for there is no sickness without cure if the right medication is applied.. Dr Rohan can cure several sicknesses including; Herpes, Influenza, Fibroid, PTSD, Diabetes, Cancer, STDs etc.. you can contact Dr Rohan for your herbal cure of whichever sickness that is threatening your peace through his email; dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease 7 years ago, almost when all hope was lost due to several failed attempts in making her healthy. My desire to see her permanently free drives me into searching the internet for possible solutions which led me to a video about Alzheimer’s disease on YouTube, I met with a comment about herbal medication and how an herbal doctor used herbs to cured someone of Alzheimer's Dementia. I usually do not believe in herbal medications but I had to give it a try for the sake of my dying mother. I collected the herbal doctor's contact and reached out to him, we talked about it and he asked few questions about her physical challenges and her previous medical treatment report which I provided the details, and then he prepared the herbal medicine and sent them to me here in Tennessee with prescriptions on how to use it attached to it and I ensured my mom took the herbal medicine accordingly and within 3 weeks of using this medication, we started seeing improvement in her health condition and now, I am very happy to share this testimony that my mom is permanently cured of this horrible disease called Alzheimer and I encourage everyone suffering from one sickness or the other not to lose hope for there is no sickness without cure if the right medication is applied. Dr. Rohan can cure several sicknesses including; Herpes, Influenza, Fibroid, PTSD, Diabetes, Cancer, STDs, etc.. you can contact Dr. Rohan for your herbal cure of whichever sickness that is threatening your peace through his email; dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete